Please see below for details...
My outline plan is to:
- Meet regularly at the community centre throughout October – November.
- We’ll chat about the public art for GWP, art in general and do some hands-on art activities every session.
- This is for adults, and should be interesting and fun. No arty experience necessary!
Throughout this process I’ll be developing sketch ideas for our public artwork, and we’ll be discussing those as things progress.
I’ve met some of you at various events over the summer, and now’s the opportunity to “sign-up” for these sessions.
If you’d like to take part please:
- Send me a message (or phone) to confirm you’d like to be part of this art group and meet up.
- Let me know your preferred times/days to meet up, or whether you’re flexible. I’ll try to be accommodating.
- Spread the word! The more the merrier, as long as they live on GWP. Please forward this email and ask them to get in touch with me.
Please RSVP as soon as you’re able, as I will need to book the community centre.