26 November 2015

Community engagement

So that’s my initial round of community engagement complete.  It’s been fascinating and inspiring, with amazing visits and wonderful creativity.  Thank you.

And a special thank you to UTC Oxfordshire for not only being so hospitable and supportive of my work with their students, but for also providing space for my sessions with GWP residents.


My job now is to develop sketch designs for a public art installation using the research and ideas from the work I’ve done at GWP over the past 6 months.

In the coming weeks I’ll share these initial ideas online for feedback, and I would hope to work with all the groups again as the final design evolves.

Thanks again for all your support and interest so far, and I’ll keep you posted.


4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Community is likely to think you are doing a better job if you engage them regularly. There’s some logic to this because it’s likely you will!
    Community Engagement Matters

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Such an amazing and helpful post this is. I really really love it. It's so good and so awesome. I am just amazed. I hope that you continue to do your work like this in the future also vigeland park

    ReplyDelete
  4. Superbly written article, if only all bloggers offered the same content as you, the internet would be a far better place.. tuscany village apartments

    ReplyDelete